|Location:||Imlay City, MI|
|Salary Range:||$16-$18.00 hour|
|Benefits:||*Eligible after attaining 1,000 hrs accrued time Health/Dental Vision Flex Vacation Time Holiday Pay 401k|
|Employment Type:||Seasonal - Full Time|
|Description:||The Mobile Mix Paver Driver (MMPD) reports to the Mobile Mix Paver Operator or Job Foreman to receive daily instructions. The Mobile Mix Paver Driver will be expected to drive and maintain the Bergkamp M-4 Mobile mix paver on a daily basis in a safe manner. He or she may also be required to fill any Truck Drivers position (Support Truck, Tanker Truck, Low Boy, box truck or any truck for which they are qualified). He/she may also be assigned to any and all other jobs that would support the crew that he or she may be qualified to perform.|
Report to work, be properly dressed, and ready for work at the assigned time and at your assigned work location.
The Mobile Mix Paver Driver will be required to wear all required compliant safety equipment inclusive of, but not limited to:
1. Hard Hat
2. Safety Glasses (with side shield protection)
3. Ear protection (where required)
4. Class III Safety Vest
6. Leather Work Boots (where required)
The Mobile Mix Paver Driver will be required to perform all tasks assigned by the MMP Operator, Job Foreman or any other supervisory personnel in a safe and timely manner.
Other Duties will include, but are not limited to:
Get a detailed plan from your crew leader of that dayís scope of work and requirements
1. Conduct a proper and detailed pre and post trip inspection of paver/truck with documentation
2. Fill out log books (where required)
3. Fill out company fuel logs (where required)
4. Make sure all required tools are clean and in good working condition for the day
5. Make sure that the paver or truck is clean and all fluids are up to proper levels daily.
6. Loading paver and/or trucks with emulsion, water, and aggregate and cement.
7. Perform maintenance and/or repairs when needed
8. Clean and maintain ALL vehicles as needed
9. Prepare for the next dayís production
1. Must be at least 25 years of age or older
2. Must possess a minimum of a CDL Class A Driverís License w/tanker endorsement
3. Must maintain a valid medical certificate.
4. Must be able to lift a minimum 100 pounds
5. Must be able to sit for long periods of time
6. Must be able to work all shifts
7. Must be able to work outside in all types of weather
8. Previous experience as a MMPD or Operator is a plus
The employer requires drug testing of every employee before hiring. We use E-verify to document that each new employee is authorized to work in the United States.
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.