|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Description:||The Executive Assistant will support multiple executives in a corporate office, with an emphasis on the finance and accounting department. The role is best suited for a mature, collaborative and technically minded individual that is comfortable working in a pooled support environment. This role will play a significant part in transforming an office to a paperless and electronic environment and provide administrative to a team of seasoned executives. |
For over 80 years, The Heritage Group (THG) has managed a diverse set of prominent companies involved in the highway construction, environmental services, oil refining & specialty chemicals industries and fuel distribution industry. This vast experience combined with a team management style, allows for the diversity of a large conglomerate and the personal service of a smaller, customer-focused organization. THG is a growth-oriented company with operations in North America, Europe and Asia and a customer network that spans the globe. As a family-owned business, a long-term financial approach and conservative investment philosophy has placed THG on a solid foundation to pursue growth opportunities as they appear. The organization has a creative culture, always searching for opportunities and researching industry-changing solutions. The company has grown impressively over the past 30 years both organically and by acquisition, often turning around distressed businesses.
THG's growth has been enabled by a positive culture comprised of the following characteristics: entrepreneurial and decentralized, lean and nimble, informal and non-hierarchical, loyal and supportive. THG is a builder of businesses and is well positioned financially to continue to grow effectively. The company is very family oriented and treats employees amazing!
As a company, we look for individuals that demonstrate strength in Intuition and Analysis, Making an Impact and Working with Others.
|Duties:||• Provide Administrative support to Executive Vice President, Chief Financial Officer, Accountants, Tax Department and other Corporate Executives.|
• Lead efforts to create a streamlined document flow to an electronic format. Convert paper files to electronic files.
• Maintain all files, records and checkbooks for trust accounts. Perform on-line banking. Coordinate distributions upon request. Process scheduled distributions quarterly, semi-annually and annually. Monthly recording of checkbook transactions recorded to Excel. Prepare and distribute year end reporting to auditors. Quarterly tax payments to IRS/States.
• Maintain and distribute quarterly reporting to Trustees.
• Maintain electronic records and distribute corporate financial statements.
• Draft response for executive correspondence.
• Support multiple executives on filing, general office organization, work flow and events calendaring.
• At the direction of accountants, prepare required reporting for auditors. Receive, distribute and file audit reports. Coordinate and maintain files for release of audited financial information.
• Coordinate annual disclosures for officers and key executives of the company for operation of assets in outlying state.
• Maintain corporate insurance of individuals.
• Purchasing of office supplies.
|Qualifications:||• Associates degree preferred. |
• Minimum of five years of experience in an executive assistant or support role in a corporate finance/accounting department or similar environment.
• Trustworthy and competent in handling highly confidential information/materials.
• Possess outstanding organizational skills.
• Ability to work under pressure and manage multiple projects, while supporting multiple executives.
• Proficient in Word, Excel, Adobe and PowerPoint.
• Demonstrated ability to build relationship and work in a collaborative and team based environment.
• Demonstrated ability to utilize technology to create streamlined processes and efficiency.
• Notary public in the State of Indiana.
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.